1. ANNUAL DUES are billed in advance by the Graduate Treasurer on or before September 15 for the following calendar/schedule year. This billing also include late Spring entries from the previous semester and Spring ICSA Intersectional Fees incurred. This bill is to be paid in full before the week-end of the War Memorial/Luce Regattas. If the bill is not paid, delinquent team(s) may not sail until it is paid. If it is not paid by the time of the Annual Meeting, that team will be removed from the racing schedule until it is paid.
2. ENTRY FEES are billed by the Graduate Treasurer within twenty (20) days after the Schedule is finalized at the Annual Meeting. This billing also includes late Fall entries from the previous semester and Fall ICSA fees incurred. This bill is to be paid in full before the week-end of the America Trophy/Leroy Grant Regattas or delinquent team(s) may not sail until it is paid.
Host teams do not pay entry fees. Teams accepting an alternate berth at a regatta will be billed in the next billing cycle. Effective Fall 2011.
Currently fees for regattas are:
$7.50 for minor events
$15.00 for major events, eliminations and intersectionals Colleges which qualify for events past the elimination series are not billed for those events.
$35.00 for Kennedy Cup and MacMillan Cup
3. ADJUSTMENTS There will be no adjustments in billing. When a team's entry is scheduled and accepted, the fees are binding. This is the case also when a
team adds on any regattas or if a regatta is cancelled. Withdrawals and No Shows are obligated to pay fees incurred.
4. DELINQUENCIES All bills for dues and fees are payable upon receipt. Outstanding balances will result in team(s) not being permitted to schedule and
compete until bills are paid.
5. DUES AND ENTRY FEES are set by the Executive Committee and reviewed regularly. At this time dues are as follows, beginning in 2004:
$228.00 per year for Regular Member schools
$228.00 per year for Regular-Provisional Member schools
$150.00 per year for Associate Member schools
An insurance assessment of 20% is added to purchase U.S. SAILING liability insurance for MAISA judges and officers and is included as part of the dues in the billing process.